Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Let it stop, let it stop, let it stop

Waking wearily ready for a second day back in the office, my wife tells me it's been snowing again. Another thick layer of snow greets me from my bedroom window and I know it's another day that I will be working from home.

The kids are off school again and even they're seeing it as a bit of white prison now, we're not used to it, we don't like it and to be honest, we're sick of seeing it.

I will endeavour, along with my colleagues, to work from our kitchens and dining rooms to continue to improve the services offered at www.sitechooser.co.uk , the old blitz spirit will kick in with CMS and childcare sites being produced by the barrowload.

I'm sure we'll look back at the photo's of the snowmen built and sledging downhill with much fondness in sunnier times, but for now, I just want to go to work.

No comments: